We love our volunteers and we couldn’t hold The Pink Star Walk without the enthusiastic support of them so if walking isn’t for you why not volunteer instead?
There are a number of ways you can get involved with The Pink Star Walk.
Volunteer before the event
- Help in our Auckland office - responding to enquiries and processing registrations.
- Putting together the walker packs in our Auckland office
- Help us spread the word by putting up posters and flyers in your local area.
Volunteer on the night
- Registration – help process the registrations on the night, ensuring walkers have filled in all their details and have the correct payments.
- Marshalling/cheer squad! This is the big one! We need over 200 volunteers across the country to help marshal and cheer on our wonderful Pink Star Walkers. If you’re walking with the girls why not ask your family to take part by marshalling?
If you’d like to volunteer for The Pink Star Walk please email email@example.com and let us know which of the jobs above you would like to help with. We’ll do our best to accommodate everyone but places are limited for all roles except marshalling/cheer squad.